Sunday, September 23, 2007

And, we begin again (My Sacred Life, day 30)

It is more coincidence than anything that tonight, my 30th day in the My Sacred Life project, brings me right back to where I began.

On August 25th, I posted a photo taken in our basement, that place which serves all kinds of purposes for me, not the least of which is, it is my office and bedroom. In fact, I can swing my legs over the side of the bed and be in my office.

Right this minute, I am several hours past the conclusion of our long two-day drive home, which is about 1300 miles. It's time to sleep, and yet I really want to formally complete my 30 days by noting that home, regardless of how plush or plain, is where I seek to be when the day is done...or the trip, in this case.

Right now, home is the basement, my humble place where I rule, and I rest.

So, if you want to see a photo which represents today for me, and is as sacred as it gets for me, please refer to the link above.

I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, full circle. Your home looks so comfortable and inviting. It looks like you both know how to respect your space. I admire that.